Admission documents include:
- Application for admission
- Application fee
- Parent questionnaire
- Student questionnaire (for grades 6-12)
- International supplement (for international applicants)
Supplemental documents include:
- Teacher evaluations (for grades PS-6)
- Teacher evaluation – math (for grades 7-12)
- Teacher evaluation – English (for grades 7-12)
- Transcripts/grade reports (for grades 1-12)
Additionally, all applicants need to complete a school visit or interview.
- Preschool (PS) applicants: please call or email to schedule your child’s class visit.
- Pre-K and K applicants: the admission office will contact you to schedule your visit.
- Applicants to grades 1-5: please call or email to schedule your child’s class visit.
- Applicants to grades 6-12: please call or email to schedule your interview.