If you are just now considering applying for 2021-22 entry
and have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to request an individual appointment to speak with us by phone or Zoom. (We continue to follow COVID-19 safety protocols and are not receiving visitors to campus at this time. We appreciate your interest in our school, and know it is difficult to get to know us in a remote environment, but we will do our best to share all we can with you!)
We invite you to take a virtual tour
in the meantime.
For those embarking on the 2022-23 admissions cycle
, we invite you to join us at one of our virtual or on-campus* events:
We look forward to meeting you on:
- Admission Office Hours (virtual): Informal question and answer session with the Director of Admission and Tuition Assistance
- Information Sessions (virtual): Greeting from the Head of School and presentation by the Division Head focusing on curriculum
- Campus Open House (in-person*): Showcase of academic and extra-currricular programs with representatives from across the school community - teachers, students, parents
To attend any of these events, please click on the "Register for an Event" button below.
- October 7 @ 4:30 p.m. - Lower School Virtual Information Session
- October 11 - Weekly Admission Office Hours begin (virtual)
- Tuesdays @ 3:30 p.m. - Middle/Upper School
- Wednesdays @ 9:00a.m. - Lower School
- October 28 @ 6:00 p.m. - Middle/Upper School Virtual Information Session
- November 13 @ 1:00 p.m. - Lower School Open House (on-campus*)
- December 4 @ 1:00 p.m. - Middle/Upper School Open House (on-campus*)
December 15: Application Deadline!
* On-campus events are subject to shift to a virtual platform depending on the course of the pandemic and required restrictions and safety protocols.