If you are just now considering applying for 2021-22 entry
and have questions, please contact email@example.com
to request an individual appointment to speak with us by phone or Zoom. (We continue to follow COVID-19 safety protocols and are not receiving visitors to campus at this time. We appreciate your interest in our school, and know it is difficult to get to know us in a remote environment, but we will do our best to share all we can with you!)
We invite you to take a virtual tour
in the meantime.
For those embarking on the 2022-23 admissions cycle
, we invite you to join us at one of our virtual or on-campus* events:
We look forward to meeting you on:
- Admission Office Hours (virtual): Informal question and answer session with the Director of Admission and Tuition Assistance
- Information Sessions (virtual): Greeting from the Head of School and presentation by the Division Head focusing on curriculum
- Campus Open House (in-person*): Showcase of academic and extra-currricular programs with representatives from across the school community - teachers, students, parents
To attend an event, please click on the "Register for an Event" button below.
- December 14 @ 5:00 p.m. - All School Virtual Information Session
December 15: Application Deadline!
* On-campus events are subject to shift to a virtual platform depending on the course of the pandemic and required restrictions and safety protocols.